UNO PRSSA is the University of Nebraska at Omaha chapter of PRSSA sponsored by the School of Communication and the College of Communication, Fine Arts and Media.
About UNO PRSSA
- Network with professionals in your community for key contacts in finding the best internships and jobs.
- Take part in professional development conferences, seminars and workshops to learn best practices from the pros.
- Apply for a wide range of national scholarships and internship opportunities—more than $20,000 worth of scholarships awarded annually.
- Participate in state and national PR competitions that provide invaluable experience to build your portfolio and earn recognition and cash awards for your chapter.
- Take part in service projects where you learn PR by doing and give back to your community.
Meet the Board
The executive board is key to making the chapter run properly. Each position is essential to the efficiency of meetings, service projects and campaigns.
VP of Finance
VP of Publications and Creative Services
VP of Member Services
VP of Digital Services
VP of Public Relations
VP of Communications
VP of Archives
VP of Social Media
VP of Community Engagement