Big Events in the Big O! Regional Conference
From the Men’s College World Series to the Olympic Swim Trials, Omaha knows big events!
Big Events in the Big O! offers you:
Mingle with students and pros at our “Take me out to the Ballgame” social at 6:30 p.m. with plenty of ballpark snacks.
Hear our opening pitch presented by Dan and Kathryn Morrissey, executive director and marketing and events coordinator for the NCAA Men’s College World Series.
- Wake up Saturday morning to a continental breakfast. (8 to 8:45 a.m.)
- Learn all about fashion with Brook Hudson, founder and executive producer of Omaha Fashion Week. (9 to 10 a.m.)
- Engage in social media strategy. (10:15 to 11:15 a.m.)
- Enjoy a boxed lunch with a side of marketing magic presented by Adrienne Fay, Borsheim’s Director of Marketing and Business Sales, Berkshire Hathaway. (Noon to 12:45 p.m.)
- Get to know the A to Z’s of event planning. (1 to 2 p.m.)
- Pitch to reporters and learn best practices in media outreach. (2:15 to 3:15 p.m.)
- Meet one-on-one for resume and portfolio critiques with PRSA Nebraska professionals. (3:30 to 4:30 p.m.)